Make a Difference
Donate by Cash, Check, and Assets
Please make checks payable to LIVING WATER FOR KENYA, Inc. and, if you have a preferred need that you wish to support, indicate that on the notation section of your check.
Mail Checks to:
LIVING WATER FOR KENYA, Inc.
78850 Sunrise Mountain View
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 909 289 5788
Donate using our PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card Web Link
Please follow the directions associated with the DONATE buttons on this website.
We Have Earned GuideStar’s Platinum Seal of Transparency!
Living Water For Kenya has earned the Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar, the world’s largest source of nonprofit information. We are proud to share our key metrics with the world and highlight and showcase the results and progress we’re making toward our mission! We want to give donors and funders an alternative to simplistic financial ratios. To evaluate us, check out our GuideStar profile: https://www.guidestar.org/profile/82-4555699
We have opportunities for supporters to join and serve with us on a trip to Kenya.
Donate using this link
Notes for those that might consider joining us on a Mission Trip to Kenya
- Kenya is on the other side of the world
- During Standard Time the time difference from LA is 11 hours (When it is noon in LA, it is 11 PM in Kenya.)
- During Daylight Savings Time, the time difference from LA is 10 hours
- Typically, a trip lasts about three weeks
- Depending on place of departure, it will take up to 24 hours from the time you leave your home airport to when you arrive in Nairobi, Kenya.
Wherever you start from, we ask that you meet up with us in Amsterdam so that we will all arrive in Nairobi on the same flight.
We usually arrive in Kenya at night and stay the first night in Nairobi (at a new Hilton hotel). The next morning our trusted driver picks us up and we drive 9 hours to Kakamega (we have a couple of rest stops built into the trip.
- We ride on many dirt roads and the walking paths are all dirt.
- A copy of the itinerary will be provided upon request.
- No two days are alike. There is a wide variety of experiences that our companions participate in.
On the return trip for our first flight we will be together. After Amsterdam, the travelers’ flights depend on their ultimate destinations.
Again, count on 24 hours of air travel to get home.
- While in Kenya, visitors are usually asked, according to their skills and comfort level,. to participate one way or another (teach a lesson, share in a church service, etc.).
We keep you busy!
After leaving Kakamaga, we are all tired. On the way back to Nairobi, we set aside two or three days at the Lake Nakuru Animal Preserve for a wild animal photo safari.